Wilson Harle lawyers have acted in a number of construction disputes and have provided advice on a number of major infrastructure projects. Recent cases in which we have been involved include:
- Acting for a major civil works contractor to obtain payment from the principal.
- Acting for owners and developers in dispute with contractor.
- Acting for a developer purchaser of land to resist an attempt by a tenant to extend its lease.
- Acting for engineering consultancy firms in defending allegations of professional negligence.
- Acted for a national construction firm in multi party litigation concerning the Botany Town Centre.
- Acted for various bodies corporate in litigation over weather tightness of substantial apartment blocks.
- Assisted a national infrastructure contractor in numerous disputes concerning standard of work and payment claims.
- Acted for an international company in dispute over the repair and restraint of its former premises at the end of its lease.