Applications for Graduate Positions for 2023 are now closed
Wilson Harle is recognised as a leading New Zealand dispute resolution practice. Our speciality is commercial litigation which we practise across many areas of law and commerce so your work with us will be varied and interesting. For example, you could be working on defamation cases, public and regulatory law, maritime law, competition law, contract disputes, negligence and complex criminal cases.
At Wilson Harle, you’ll be working directly alongside the partners who have appeared as counsel in the High Court and Court of Appeal, as well as the Supreme Court of New Zealand and the Privy Council.
We’re passionate about our work and about developing New Zealand’s next top litigation lawyers. Our lawyers are exposed to a wide variety of challenging legal work, enabling them to learn quickly. Enjoy one-on-one mentoring and training in a collegial and collaborative environment, develop quickly and have fun!
We are looking for people who exhibit the following characteristics which we think will enable them to develop into excellent litigators:
- outstanding analytical and conceptual reasoning skills
- strong intellect and intellectual curiosity
- willingness to learn, including about yourself
- integrity, courage and resilience
- confident in expressing your ideas and communicating them clearly and convincingly
- capable of forming quality and lasting relationships.
Applications open midday on 10 March 2022 and close midday 28 March 2022
To apply, please send a covering letter, CV and academic transcript to: email@example.com